Updated: September 2020
At Integem, we contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. We created these Community Guidelines to support our mission by encouraging the broadest range of self-expression while making sure Integemers can use our services safely every day.
These Guidelines apply to all content on Integem — and to all Integemers, equally. Advertisers and Media partners in Discover agree to additional guidelines, including the requirement that their content is accurate and where appropriate, fact-checked. In certain cases, we won’t take action against content when it is newsworthy and relates to a matter of political, social, or other general concern to our community — as long as that newsworthy content is factual.
We’ve done our best below, and in our Terms of Service, to set out specific rules of the road for what content we allow on Integem. But it’s hard to anticipate every situation that might come up. The key is the spirit of these rules: we want Integem to be a safe and positive experience for everyone. We reserve the right to decide, in our sole discretion, what content violates that spirit and will not be permitted on the platform.
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- We report child sexual exploitation to authorities. Never post, save, or send nude or sexually explicit content involving anyone under the age of 18 — even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send explicit imagery or chats.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in certain non-sexual contexts may be permitted.
Harassment & Bullying
- We prohibit bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t create or play an Integem Holographic AR experience with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone blocks you, don’t try to contact them from another account.
- Sharing another person’s private information and images of people in private spaces — like a bathroom, bedroom, locker room or a medical facility — without their knowledge and consent is not allowed.
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Encouraging violence or dangerous behavior is prohibited — never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property.
- Use Integem Holographic AR for gratuitous or graphic violence are not allowed.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Impersonation, Deceptive Practices & False Information
- Pretending to be someone you’re not — this includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations — or attempting to deceive people about who you are is not allowed.
- We prohibit spam and other deceptive practices, including manipulating content for misleading purposes or to imitate Integem content formats.
- We prohibit spreading false information that causes harm or is malicious, such as denying the existence of tragic events, unsubstantiated medical claims, or undermining the integrity of civic processes.
- Don’t use Integem for any illegal activities — including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- We prohibit the promotion and use of certain regulated goods, as well as the depiction or promotion of criminal activities.
Terrorism, Hate Groups, and Hate Speech
- Terrorist organizations and hate groups are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances violent extremism or terrorism.
- Hate speech or content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, color, caste, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, immigration status, socio-economic status, age, weight or pregnancy status is prohibited.
Please remember that you can always file a report by send email to email@example.com. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and any action needs to be taken.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate or limit the visibility of your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Integem again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended.